Sunday 13 December 2009

Snug as a...

Meet Stitch...otherwise known in our house as the little Sh*t, ginger ninja, pain in the bum, Buggerlugs (Don't ask...that's what my other half calls him when he's misbehaving) among many other nicknames. He was given to me by a complete stranger in the street back in September and is a little sweetie (60% of the time). The other 40% of the time he is busy ripping the shower curtain, playing with the dangly light cords in the house, knocking my work over and dragging his toy snake around the house. We love him all the same and are looking forward to his first christmas with us...I can see it now, turkey, wrapping paper, melted chocolate....the possibilities for disaster are endless. He is currently snoozing in his starry bed on top of the radiator, watching me type. Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment