Sunday 13 December 2009

Breaking The Blogging Cherry

Okay what to write....where to start......
Where do you usually start when you finally get around to blogging?
Well.....the beginning of this blog has just been decided for me...the kitten's bed just fell off the top of the sofa and he's currently starting at me with an expression that can only be described as "what the fu....."
I have spent the weekend Chilling out after my panicky, nervous assessment on friday. I'm typing up my lesson plans for the next (and final) week of school before Christmas. I'm a little sad as I feel like I have started to 'fit' into this school and now it's time to leave for my next placement.

We are having a Christmas buffet for the design department tomorrow lunchtime and giving out the secret santa presents! I'm a little nervous as the Christmas themed assembly I have been practising with my form is tomorrow too- and I'm not even on stage!

I have nearly finished getting all my christmas presents together- I will post pictures after they have been opened as I have been really good with my making this year. So far I am most proud of my dad's presents.

A side benefit to the school placement I'm on is free rein to use the laser cutter...
This week I have been playing with the 2D design program and really getting to grips with it's potential. I have just started playing with leather and managed to make some really nice cuff bracelets. I have drawn out some designs for a leafy garland leather necklace that I'm going to try out too.


That's all for now, more from me soon xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment