Monday 14 December 2009

Christmas wishlist and Marshmallow snowmen

Well, I've definately decided on what I'd like for Christmas/Birthday I have seen some of these lovely bags by Tracy Watkins http://www.coteriedesign.com/designers/profile/default.asp?id=27 in the Oriel Myrddin Gallery shop and really like them, Fingers crossed...I hope I've hinted enough at my other half!
Having been inspired so much by Tracy Watkins' bags, I have just bought some lovely old keys from ebay...not bad either, they only cost me £2! I'm thinking of making some jewellery with them soon-ish.

On a completely un-related side-note, look at this sweet little mallow snowman I got in the bakery today. I can't wait to gobble him up (after I've taken some better photographs, of course) I finally put the tree up today, after delaying for days...I'm just not feeling too Christmassy yet...it happens every year...I'm always completely 'off' christmas until the very last minute. I had to giggle though, because as soon as I put it up, stitch started to tear it down, little menace that he is! But who can stay angry at this face for long...




No comments:

Post a Comment