Sunday 13 October 2013

Necklaces and Bottle Hats

This weekend was the Cider Festival at work and I was running a 'crochet corner' to make mini bottle hats for charity- needless o say nobody ventured as far as the woollen mill while the music was on so I sat and made things by myself....


I am hoping to make a load more 'fairytale' themed hats before the deadline- they are really quick to do!

As well as finishing these hats off I managed to get 2 necklaces finished and start a third..


The magpie is my favourite- the problem with him is that I want to keep it for myself- I suppose I will have to get more made quickly!!!


The clasp at the back


And last but not least, I had to do a little toadstool as well, because it is the season for fungi and they are cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment